Pall Mall Club
This site is for people who want to recreate the gentleman adventurer of old. Gentleman adventurers to emulate, depending on your style, include James Bond, master of the casino, John Steed, Simon Templar aka The Saint, Phileas Fogg and the Scarlet Pimpernel. The older or rounder gentleman adventurer might try emulating Professor Challenger, of The Lost World fame. There is Dr James Barry, a female gentleman adventure, and articles about lady adventurers such as Jane Bond and Jacey North (aka Miss Adventure), will be added. There are links to sites that help in the primary goal, and articles which do the same. There are also links and articles giving ideas about travel and what to do, now that you are a gentleman adventurer.
Contact us: Pall Mall Club
- How to be Like James Bond The ultimate gentleman adventurer.
- How to be Like John Steed The archetypal English gentleman adventurer.
- The Gentleman Adventurer's Wardrobe
- The Superiority of the Cambridge Man Why Cambridge is superior to Oxford.
- Dan Dare Gentleman adventurer in outer space.
- African Ghost Hunting Safaris Hunt ghosts while travelling in Africa.
- The Flying Dutchman Ghost ship.
- Goede Hoop Haunted castle at the edge of the world.
- Dr James Barry A lady gentleman adventurer.
- Kruger National Park Haunted wilderness.
- Venda Legends 1 Myths of the VhaVenda.
- Venda Legends 2 More VhaVenda myths.
COPYRIGHT © 2002-2005: No material on this site may be copied by any means,
without the author's permission.
Our advertisers use harmless cookies to see from which websites visitors are referred, etc. Continued use of this website implies that you agree to this.
Exit to Google