Pall Mall Club
This site is for people who want to recreate the gentleman adventurer of old. Gentleman
adventurers to emulate, depending on your style, include James Bond, master of the casino,
John Steed, Phileas Fogg and
the Scarlet Pimpernel. The older or rounder gentleman adventurer might try emulating Professor
Challenger, of The Lost World fame. There are links to sites that help in the primary goal, and
articles which do the same. There are also links and articles giving ideas about travel and
what to do, now that you are a gentleman adventurer. Appropriate to the gentleman adventurer lifestyle, there are links to casinos. You can also reserve flights, hotel accommodation and rental cars with reliable companies.
Contact us: Pall Mall Club
- How to be Like James Bond The ultimate gentleman adventurer.
- How to be Like John Steed The archetypal English gentleman adventurer.
- The Gentleman Adventurer's Wardrobe
- The Superiority of the Cambridge Man Why Cambridge is superior to Oxford.
- Dan Dare Gentleman adventurer in outer space.
- Shanghai Trader Travel in the mysterious Orient.
- African Ghost Hunting Safaris Hunt ghosts while travelling in Africa.
- The Flying Dutchman Ghost ship.
- Goede Hoop Haunted castle at the edge of the world.
- Dr James Barry A lady gentleman adventurer.
- Kruger National Park Haunted wilderness.
- Venda Legends 1 Myths of the VhaVenda.
- Venda Legends 2 More VhaVenda myths.
- Congo Safari Traditional African safaris.
- Florida Travel Links to towns in Florida: hotels, travel advice and more.
- New York Shop in New York.
- Las Vegas Gamble in Las Vegas.
- Los Angeles Visit the studios.
COPYRIGHT © 2002-2005: No material on this site may be copied by any means,
without the author's permission.